Qatar slams Philippines attack Aug 14, 2019 0 164 12345 QNADohaQatar has condemned the attack in the southern Philippines that resulted in a number of deaths. In a statement on Tuesday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated Qatar’s firm stance rejecting violence and terrorism, regardless of the motives and reasons. The statement offered Qatar’s condolences to the victims’ families and the government and people of the Philippines, wishing the injured a speedy recovery. POST A COMMENT RELATED ARTICLES Qatar’s 1st snow-themed park Snow Dunes opens Aug 14, 2019 0 3693 Entertainment shows at malls a hit among kids this Eid Aug 14, 2019 0 453 MME removes abandoned vehicles from Industrial Zone Aug 14, 2019 0 478 Fully prepared for start of new school year, says official QNA Doha The Ministry of Education and Higher Education has completed all preparations and arrangements for the start of the new academic year. Administrative and teaching staff will resume duty on August 20, while .. Dazzling fireworks at Katara Dazzling fireworks light up the sky as hundreds of people thronged Katara Cultural Village on the third day of Eid Al Adha festivities on Tuesday. A large number of people turned up at Katara to take part in various .. Jailed Saudi activist told to deny torture in release ‘deal’ AFP Dubai Saudi authorities have offered to release jailed activist Loujain al Hathloul in exchange for her video testimony denying that she had been tortured and sexually harassed in prison, her family claimed on .. UK might release seized oil tanker soon, says Iran Iran’s port authority has said the UK might free its seized oil tanker after some documents were exchanged that would help secure its release. British Royal Marines last month seized the vessel off the shore of Gibraltar ..